Introducing Full-Service Dentistry at AEGLE™ from Dr. Nima Dayani
Dr. Nima Dayani is the founder of EOI-NYC™ (Endodontics, Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Rehabilitation of New York City), Aegle™ (Centre for Preventative Dentistry, Oral Health and Wellness), and a leader in endodontic care. He is a dental specialist in endodontics, with expertise in prosthodontics and cosmetic procedures, dental implant placements and rehabilitation, restorative dentistry, and Invisalign orthodontic aligners. After more than 20 years of practice in New York City, the team of specialists at AEGLE is expanding to full-service dentistry.
Services include both maintenance and routine therapies, as well as the simple and complex rehabilitative procedures Dr. Nima Dayani is known for. EOI™ and AEGLE™ services are offered in the same Midtown Manhattan office.
You can visit Nima Dayani for services including:
- Maintenance Appointments
- Routine Cleaning Appointments and Teeth Whitening Treatments
- Treatments for Teeth Grinding
- Composite/Tooth Colored Fillings
- Digital X-rays & CT Scans
- Invisalign, Clear Aligners, and Orthodontics
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Endodontics – Root Canals
- Prosthodontic care – crowns, Porcelain Veneers, Inlays, and Onlays
- Specialist 2nd Opinions & Diagnostic Exams
Arrive With Confidence, Leave Smiling
Dr. Dayani and his team of specialists are the authority in diagnostics, committed to providing exceptional care without over or under-treating. They’ve handled difficult cases referred by top dentists across Manhattan, performing over 20,000 procedures and surgeries with the most advanced technology and unmatched expertise.
The team at AEGLE™ has demonstrated a high success rate compared to published results within dentistry and consistently set the standard across the City.
The Importance of Preventative Care
Seeing your dentist regularly provides many benefits, including lowering your risk for diseases and maintaining excellent oral health. What are the main reasons to maintain a preventative care schedule?
- Lowers your risk of tooth caries (tooth decay) and periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Helps you identify problems early and minimize the extent and scope of treatment
- Has been proven to reduce chronic conditions related to diabetes and cardiovascular events
Seeing your dentist bi-annually keeps you healthy and happy. Schedule a check-up with Dr. Dayani and team now and jump-start your dental care.