These tasty parmesan zucchini chips are a healthy party snack. The parmesan cheese can aid in protecting your oral health, while the zucchini and minimal spices is a simple whole foods recipe that’s great for your heart and overall health.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Fresh pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Homemade Hummus for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (or foil, but make sure to use non-stick cooking spray)
- Thinly slice zucchini and set aside on a paper towel to dry out for 20 minutes. Press another paper towel over the top to remove moisture so they crisp up easier.
- Spread zucchini evenly across the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Any additional spices you would like to add can be added here as well.
- Sprinkly freshly grated parmesan on top of each zucchini slice.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until they start to golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with homemade hummus or dipping of your choice.
July 25, 2018