If you like a little something sweet, but want to make sure to protect your teeth from harmful sugars and chemical ingredients, these delectable Healthy Protein Balls will fill you up and keep your teeth safe.
Prep Time: 11 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour fridge time
- one cup cashews
- 1 cup sprouted almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 4 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons of protein powder of your choice
- few dashes of sea salt
- 4 tablespoons vanilla almond milk
- Put almonds and cashews in food processor and pulse until flour consistency.
- Add all flaxseed, cacao, vanilla extract, and sea salt then pulse.
- Add vanilla almond milk and pulse until a dough forms. Also, add more almond milk of consistency is not right but be careful not to add too much liquid or balls will be sticky.
- Roll into ball shapes and place in freezer for 1 hour to harden.